Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Soreness

Any moderately physically active person will tell you the importance of stretching before and after a workout. I say this myself, although I don't always follow through.

Friday I hit legs hard after being off for two weeks for Christmas. Usually after a leg workout I do some moderate cardio to "cool down" my legs. However, this time I did not. Consequently Sunday night after sitting for 2 hours of driving, I was having a hard time walking. I probably looked pretty funny walking across the parking lot.

But I like feeling sore, to a point. It's the feeling that I've had a good workout and actually accomplished something. Today my shoulders, chest, and arms are a bit sore after yesterday's workout, and my legs have recovered just in time to do a leg workout tonight.

Anyone who wants to join me, just show up at the Redeemer gym around 5-5:30 ish. But of course, you have better things to do with your time, don't you?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home