Tuesday, October 03, 2006

It's been a while

Ok, so I haven't posted for a while, but things have been very busy. Work has been a bit stressful, mostly because our inventory system is not tracking as it should be. Plus, when the plant staff tells me we're out of something at 4 on a Friday doesn't give me a lot of reaction time. It was really stressful and left me considering a career switch. But things are going better now, so I guess it can't be all bad. Playing church again is really enjoyable. The people in the choir are good and easy to work with, and point me along when I don't know what I'm doing! Plus, playing an organ that is actually a full organ (rather than the mini electronic beat boxes with half a pedal board) is quite enjoyable. I don't think their last organist played the organ to it's full potential, so we're knocking some dust out of it too. The harvest is wrapping up on the farm too. We're brining in the last of the hay and getting the fields prepped for winter. The apiary is doing well too. Les, John and Julie are busy with the last harvest of honey and getting the colonies ready for winter. This should be a busy weekend. And my last good news: It only cost $85 to fix my truck as opposed to $400. Always a good thing. So, what's new with you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home