Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Some of My Favourite Radio Stations

I like listening to the radio at work. If I couldn't, I think I'd go mad. It'd be just far too quiet. I need some sort of dull commotion going on in the background; maybe it's because I need to know there is something else going on in the world. Whatever.

My office is like a bunker, so it's hard to get any stations on a normal radio; this is why I stream audio on my computer. Anyway, one of my favourite radio stations, particularly in the morning, just started streaming on the web again; you can find it at www.koolfm.com ,

Other favourites:

cbc.ca
fm100.net (Life 100.3 from Barrie)
Mix999.com
BBC Radio
CHML AM900
and odds and sods of others

Give one or two a try!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home