Tuesday, March 14, 2006

About Me . . .

I decided to “tag” myself, just because I’m looking for filler and for something to do. . .


  1. Four jobs I've had:
    Buyer
    Farmer
    Organist
    Security Guard
  2. Four movies I could watch over and over again
    X-Men ( 1 or 2)
    The Bourne Identity or the Bourne Supremacy
    The Italian Job
    The Incredibles
  3. Four books I could read over and over again
    Probably almost any of the books I’ve already read. I am partial to mysteries though
  4. Places I've lived
    Dromore (the centre of the universe)
    Ancaster
    Hamilton
    Stoney Creek
  5. Places I've been on vacation
    Meaford
    Grand Rapids
    Cyprus Lake
    . . . I need to get out more
  6. Four favorite foods
    Roast Beef and roasted potatoes
    Turkey with dressing
    Macaroni & Cheese (from scratch)
    Pizza
  7. Websites I visit daily
    Canoe.ca
    CnnMoney.com
    Dilbert.com
    Various blog sites
  8. Four favorite kinds of beer
    Well, since I don’t really drink, I’ll just list some I’ve heard of:
    Heineken
    Guinness
    Steam Whistle
    Formosa Springs
  9. Four favorite non-alcoholic drinks
    Milk
    Water
    Coffee
    Fruit Integration Fruitopia
  10. Four favorite musicians/composers
    JS Bach
    Buxtehude
    Haydn
    Handel
  11. Four places i would rather be
    On a warm isolated beach
    Cutting hay
    Hiking on the Niagara Escarpment
    At home
  12. Most recent books I have read
    The Bourne Legacy
    Rumours of Another World
    My Bible
  13. Most recent movies I've seen
    X-2
    Hidalgo
    The Incredibles
    The Italian Job
  14. What's on my desk
    A water bottle
    A coffee mug
    Various office supplies
    Confidential stuff I can’t talk about
    One computer
    Family picture
    Work related stuff
    Business cards
    Telephone
    Note pad
    A tab from Roll-Up-The-Rim
    Noise Putty

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home